Thursday 14 March 2013

My Favorite Health Tonic - Wheat grass Powder


I drink Wheat grass powder….that strange, murky looking green drink that some of you may look at with disgust on your face…..LOL! Well, I love myself and will take care of this thirty something year’s old body in order that it may take care of me in my old age.

Wheat grass is the grass of young wheat plants and it is a powerful health food supplement that’s packed with a high concentration of vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll and enzymes. In fact, it’s said to be one of the foods that are regarded as ‘Complete Foods’ containing 98 out of 102 earth elements.

Why do I take Wheat grass?  I suffer from serious acne and tend to break out during my period. I find that wheat grass helps clear my skin by increasing my healing process.

Aside from my skin’s vanity, there are more important reasons why you should take wheat grass each day such as :

·         It’s a powerful antioxidant and helps aid cancer prevention

·         It helps increase weight loss by aiding appetite reduction…..yep!

·         It is a superior detoxification agent and neutralizes toxins in the body

·         It purifies your Liver

·         Improves blood sugar problems

·         Its an instant energy booster, no kidding!

·         Reduces Inflammation in the body

·         Improves eyesight and night vision.

There are so many more benefits of Wheat grass and if you’d like to discover them, the internet is a good place to start!

12 comments:

  1. and where can we get this wheat grass?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear, it's available in most health stores but if you do live in Lagos, I have available at my health store which is Natuurlike weight loss solutions, shop 3 dolphin shopping Plaza, dolphin estate, ikoyi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take a mixture of a teaspoon wheatgrass, barley grass and moringa powder daily with water when I wake up.If I need an energy boost in the afternoon I go ahead with another teaspoon of barley grass. Barley grass is very similar in composition to wheatgrass and very good for keeping up one's energy without the uneventful spike sugar provides. Hopefully my body will thank me for it in many years to come. The greatest challenge of course is keeping away from the greatest seducing poison to mankind - sugar! Fifi, maybe you will provide some useful tips. S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How soon does one see the effect of the product please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear! You can reap rewards from as soon as 1 week. Depends on what your diet is like though. If your diet is clean then it works faster

    ReplyDelete
  7. @herbalhills, thanks for the compliment! It's nice when someone appreciates my writing....checking out your website

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too much calcium can reduce the risk of degenerative disease.
    Some population don't sop barley grass up B12 properly and need to get.

    Be advised that if you crave for a healthy neurological system.
    Folic acid is essential for anxious technique, manufacturing of red stock and
    tumor of human body exclusively at earlier
    stages. Vitamins Vital for Health and NutritionAs essential nutrients, however, terribly lacking in the
    vitamins A and C and prevents damage to cell membranes and proteins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Anonymous for the extra tips

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great gooԀs from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous tо аnd you'rе just
    extremely magnificent. I rеally liike hɑt yοu've acquired hегe, reɑlly lіke what yoս'гe saying and thе ԝay in which you say it.

    Yoս make it enjoyble аnd youu still tаke care οf to keеƿ it smart.

    ӏ can't wait tο rad much more from you. This
    is аctually a wonderful website.

    my web pagе ... fdgdg

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ѕomebody necessarily help too make severely pߋsts I'd state.
    That is the first time I frеquented your web ρage and so far?
    I amaƶed with the analysis you made to create this actual ρput up amazing.
    Great рrocess!

    My weblog; touгism strategies ()

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing powerful benefits of wheatgrass! This information is really helpfull. Ayurvedic products and diet offer great health benefits and I like your concern in the post which is very useful for us. Way2Herbal

    ReplyDelete