Thursday 14 March 2013

Hi all,
Sorry theres been no word from me I was down for a while. But id did keep up with my diet and everything is going quite well. I have been eating mostly paleo meals and exercising every other day. Nothing too daunting for my body. This is what I eat mostly:

Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs. If I wake up hungry like I did today, then I have 2 boiled eggs and 3 susages with a cup of coffee. Sometimes I do a scrambled egg and a cup of fruits such as grapes or an apple.
Lunch- I am usually out at lunch so I do anything simple such as fruits like pawpaw, pineapple, an apple or two depending on my hunger level. I go for easy fruits I can get on the run.
Dinner- Now this is usually fun. I do spinach with garlic onions and peppers with chicken or Steak and vegetables such as cabbage, carrots and green peppers, last night I had a craving for chicken and had chicken in coconut milk curry which was so delicious to eat. I also do grilled catfish which can be very tasty. In fact, I just might be having some of that tonight. I am craving carbs so thinking I may have a little sweet potatoe or boiled plantain with it, but remember when doing the starchy carbs, aim for little portions in order to maintain the calorie deficit necessary for weight loss!

I will try and be more conscious and take pictures of my meals in order to give recipes out. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment