Monday 4 March 2013

DAY 1- What i ate yesterday!

 
I started this Plan yesterday and will be logging what I am eating and drinking each day.
Day 1:
Baeginning Weight –
Breakfast : 2 hardboiled eggs + Medium sized apple
Lunch :  2 bits of boiled chicken from already cooked stew + 2 cups of pineapple chunks
Snack: A cup of Grapes
Dinner: 2 Pork chops cooked with spices +  Cup of grapes.
Drinks: Lots of water, a cup of Herbal tea at night ( promeganate + berry)
As you can see my food for the day was pretty simple as I really didn’t want to bother my head too much. To be fair, by night, which is when I get most of my cravings, I did not get hungry. I’m pretty excited and cant wait to see how the other days go. I will try to take pics of what I’m eating so I can upload

No comments:

Post a Comment