Wednesday 27 February 2013

Pycnogenol - The New Fountain of Youth!


Everyone who knows me will tell you I’m a Diva when it comes to my health and looks, and quite frankly, as a 30 something years old female, no apologies cos aside from it being a hobby and my source of Income, I do think that a Lady ought to look the best she can. So, in my quest for maintaining a ‘Youthful Look’, I came across a powerful antioxidant in my research – Pycnogenol.

Dr. Oz (American Turkish renown cardiothoracic surgeon, author and face behind The Dr. Oz Show) calls it ‘The fountain of Youth’ and Dr. Perricone (board certified dermatologist, nutritionist and creator of beauty products centered on weightloss and maintaining the appearance of Youth) refers to it as a ‘superior antioxidant’. What really then is Pycnogenol and what can it do for you?

Pycnogenol is a Natural plant extract originating from the bark of maritime Pine tree which grows exclusively in the South Western Parts of France. It is loaded with a concentrate of active bioflavinoids which are also found in fresh fruits and vegetables.

How does it work for your Health, you may ask?

It boosts your immune system, strengthens your blood vessel walls and capillaries, supports a better circulation by preventing stress induced constriction of arteries and blood clotting and actually prevents you from getting Skin Cancer. Wow!

For Women, it protects your arteries against blood clotting and constriction. Prevents swelling of the legs, cold hands and tendency to easy bruising by sealing your capillaries. It also protects the skin against photo ageing by reducing the risks of UV radiation. An added plus is that it also soothes menstrual disorders like Cramps and pain.

I Know! I Know! How does it affect the Beauty of your skin? Well……

·         It Binds and protects Collagen, which is the protein that keeps your Skin tight and smooth; thereby reducing the process of developing wrinkles

·         Defies the accelerated ageing of your Skin due to exposure to sunlight (photo ageing)

·         Helps lighten dark spots of the skin which have resulted from over pigmentation.

·         Most especially, it restores a good blood circulation in your blood capillaries. With abundance of water, oxygen and removal of waste products, your skin is replenished and moisturized , thereby making you look Young and Fresh!

How safe is Pycnogenol?

It’s been used for several years and has undergone a lot of research which are readily available on the internet. It is safe and has no Mutagenic activity which means it does not cause any mutations to your DNA and is non- cancer causing. It is considered non toxic when taken at the recommended dosage of 20-100mg for about 6 months or 100-300mg for a shorter period of time to treat a specific condition. In other words, for better looking skin appearance or general health take 25-100mg a day.
Don't forget to Subscribe to my blog!!!!
For more info, please contact me by email @ Natuurlikeweightlosssolutions@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Very much agreed. Also MSM and Vit C is a great combination yielding very good anti-oxidant results and complements Pycnogenol. The best way to take Vit C is to sun dry orange rinds then powder it. More effective than the synthesised power we purchase from the health shops. S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I should try the orange rinds but I suffer from lack of patience. I do take msm tablets or the powder and can't survive without vit c as these days I'm susceptible to flu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helllo ʝust wanted tօ give you a quick heads սp аnd
    let үoս knoԝ a ffew of the pictures aren't loaading properly.
    ӏ'm nott sure wɦy bսt I think its a linking issue.
    I'vе triеd it inn two different web browsers аnd both ѕhow the
    ѕame outcome.

    Feel free to surf to my blog :: Vita Garcinia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! І'm at wօrk browsing үour blog fгom my
    nnew iphone! Jսst wаnted tо say I love reading thгough
    youг blog and look forward tο all уour posts!
    Carry οn the fantastic woгk!

    Herre is mʏ web-site; Vitamax Garcinia Cambogia (vitamax-garcinia.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi tto eѵery one, tthe cоntents existing at thіs site are аctually amazing
    fοr people knowledge, well, keep uр tҺe nice work fellows.



    Feel free tߋ surf tߋ my site :: garcinia cambogia trial

    ReplyDelete