Tuesday 5 January 2016

GREETINGS!!!!



Hey All!!!!


Happy new year!!!!

It's so good to be back on my Blog after taking a hiatus......a lot has happened to me, but Thank God, i'm still standing!

I'm going straight to Resolutions as I have a few Resolutions to make this year...they are:


  • Blogging more frequently....this needs to become a habit
  • Focus on my business, come up with some natural products that are just too awesome (watch out for this shortly!!!!)
  • Exercise every day...i wear a fit bit so i am aiming to make at least 10,000 steps a day though, i gotta admit , this is so tough these days as i usually feel tired
  • Run at least 3-4 times a week
  • Take care of my hair better.....i feel i am at a stage where i understand my hair better now. So, i am aiming to grow at least 6 inches of hair and retain at least 5 inches so no more scissors trigger happy hands
  • I am currently transitioning to natural so i will see how that goes. At the moment i am about 13 weeks post relaxer which is just like a normal stretch to me. I intend to wear a lot of Protective styles this year
  • Aim to be happy in my skin, after all, how can anyone love you if you don't radiate loving yourself enough?
  • Focus on being more healthier and work on my looks as time is taking it's toll on me...(i know this is funny, but i am aiming to age gracefully)

So, how are you all doing???
Any resolutions this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment