Thursday 27 October 2016

DIET REVIEW - CLEAN 9 - DAY 2!!!!!!! GET IN HERE IF YOU'RE TRYING TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT



Hiya Everyone! Sorry i took a break from blogging!

Things have been crazy for me in the past few months! Let me explain!.......

For the past 3 years i had fibroids that have disturbed me! I had fibroids earlier in my life ( about 8 years ago) and i had surgery then to remove it. The thing about fibroids is that they tend to reoccur and are prevalent in black women.

I had sworn off surgery as i do not react well to anaesthethia in any form but when my period went on for 3 whole weeks, i really did not find it amusing and so i decided to explore taking it out! I spoke with an amazing doctor...Dr Diya of Ave Maria Hospital, Oniru, Lagos, Nigeria and he was so great at convincing me that i had my fibroids removed. (I will do a post on this later as it is an important topic for the ladies).

It's been 6 weeks after my surgery and i feel great aside from the feelings of lethargy and bloating caused from the surgery(i checked online and this tends to happen to a lot of ladies as surgery slows down your intestines and the painkillers and antibiotics may take a toll on your pooping system)

So i decided to do Clean 9, which is made by Forever Living.  Here's what it looks like....it contains the following:

 1 measuring tape
                                                                                       Booklet on the Program
2 bottles of 1 litre Aloe vera gel
9 Fiber Sticks (referred to as snacks)
1 Pouch of Vanilla shake
54 Forever Garcinia softgels which help reduce appetite
18 Tablets forever Therm


I have actually tried this diet before but cheated right from Day 1. This time however i decided that i was going to follow it to the letter as i do know it can be an effective means for weight loss especially if you're trying to get rid of 3-9kg....

My day 1 wasn't eventful as i stuck to following the program for the day and drinking gallons of water( i have resorted to a technique for guzzling water- I just throw it down my throat instead of sipping it as i find i drink more water this way! I know! I'm mad!!!!) I haven't felt hungry at all and i have loads of energy. I think it's all about staying focused.

I started at a weight of 62.7kg which for a 5 foot 3 lady like me makes me feel overwhelmingly fat as all my size 8 clothes are super tight and i cannot even try squeezing myself into size 10 clothes as i would look like a sausage in my opinion.

My aim is to lose at least 5kg taking me to my best weight- 58kg. I really hope i can get to this as i would be super happy!
I am also following the advise of doing moderate exercise for at least each day. I had started exercising in the form of walking for the past 2 weeks as i needed to build up my stamina. I hate walking and would rather run but unfortunately, this is the only exercise i am allowed to do since i had my surgery. I am not even allowed to do abdominal exercises - which is a relief as i find them super duper boring!

BTW please don't judge me! I am diet obsessed!

I will be back tomorrow to give a status report on my Day 3

If you would like to purchase Clean 9, hola @me on 08165702717


No comments:

Post a Comment