Monday 6 January 2014

2014 Fitness Plans


Happy New year!
It's always great to start the year with a plan and goals to attain for yourself. I already stated my hair plans on my blog, fifi'shealthymane.blogspot.com.  I will be reviewing my goals in the next 3 months.

My Health Goals for the year are focused on my Health and Fitness, rather than weightloss. I have found that I like my body when I weigh 56-57kg and I put on 2 kg during xmas, so I figure I will lose this along the way with the following lifestyle plans

·         Drink a Green Juice everyday. I intend to drink Ugwu (Pumpkin leaf) juice twice a day. In the morning when I awake and at evening before I retire to bed. For those who do not know, Ugwu is a Superfood and is very rich in Chlorophyll and is usually compared to Wheatgrass. Ugwu is very good for boosting your immune system, cleansing your blood, boosts fertility, slows down the ageing process as its rich in antioxidants, prevents malnutrition, curbs high blood pressure and prevents cancer.

·         Focus on eating healthier and avoiding bad carbs. I will be eating more of Proteins, fruits and vegetables

·         Join a gym and stop using my fear of being kidnapped as an excuse not to work out. I hate gyms but since I cannot jog on my road, I best drive to the gym.

·         Swim 2 times a week

·         Focus on building my abdominal muscles, as middle age spread seems to be happening to me. If you like call me vain, but this appears to be the truth.

·         Be happy! Do fun stuff for exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment